Instructions for installing the Firefox Editor for Delphi Forums:
- Click the Tools button in the Firefox menu bar. Select Greasemonkey. Make sure there is a check mark next to Enabled.
- If Greasemonkey was not in the Tools menu, you need the Greasemonkey extension before you can install the editor:
- Download and install the Greasemonkey extension
- Close all Firefox windows and restart Firefox.
- To install the editor, click this link: http://www.gofirefoxnow.com/wysiwyg/dfRTE.user.js
- A new window titled Greasemonkey Installation will pop-up. Click the install button on the left side of this pop-box.
- Once the script is installed click your browser’s “reload” or “refresh” buttons.
- That’s it, you are ready to go!
If you need additional help with the editor, or have other Firefox questions, please post in the Go Firefox forum at Delphi Forums.